- Publisher: Vidyasagar Academy, Akola
- Editor: D S Vidyasagar
- Edition: 5th Edition
- Available in: Hardback, Paperback, Kindle
- ISBN: 978-81-92465-5-6
- Published: July 10, 1996
It is most helpful for the students of 12th bifocal (vocational) electronics. It contains the edited, logically thought and systematic solutions, according to Board pattern, for all questions asked in last 5 years HSC Board exam question papers.
Neatly drawn diagrams are also included. I suggest the students to remember and write the labels within the diagrams wherever applicable because the labels in the diagrams create good impression on the valuer and helps understanding of the topic that what exactly the student wants to express!
The solutions with simple answers are given chapter-wise for all the 6 chapters included in the syllabus, as given below.
- Instruments: CRT, CRO, function generator, DMM
- DC Power Supplies: HWR, FWR, BR, filters, regulators, 3-terminal ICs
- Transducers: active/passive transducers, 9 different types of transducers
- Operational Amplifiers: differential amplifier, characteristics of opamp, why dual power supply is necessary, parameters of opamp, inverting/non-inverting amplifier, adder, subtractor, integrator, differentiator, buffer, comparator, Schmitt trigger, etc.
- Modern Electronics Communication: elements of communication system, satellite comm., WAN, MAN, LAN; optical fiber comm., facsimile FAX, Cell phone technology, RADAR communication, etc.
- Study of Integrated Circuits: complete study of IC 555, IC 741 and IC LM 317.
The answers for 3 and 4 marks are systematically arranged as per topics. The students just love this solutions copy. We sell about 2000 copies every year.