- Publisher: Vidyasagar Academy, Akola
- Editor: D S Vidyasagar
- Edition: 4th Edition
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle
- ISBN: 978-81-92465-5-5
- Published: October 7, 2000
The most useful book/notes for the students of 12th bifocal electronics. It contains 6 chapters: Instruments, DC Power Supplies, Transducers, Operational Amplifiers, Modern Electronics Communication and Study of Integrated Circuits.
Every chapter starts with the HSC Board prescribed syllabus. Each topic is explained with detailed description, neatly drawn circuits, covering conceptual depth of the topic and its relevancy with the syllabus of 11th standard.
At the end of each chapter, full board pattern exercise is given which contains objective type questions, short answer questions, long answer questions and conceptual study questions.
It will be a masterpiece in your collection!
This paper covers 50 Marks out of 100 marks of theory. Check detailed marking scheme on this link.
- Instruments: CRT, CRO, function generator, DMM
- DC Power Supplies: HWR, FWR, BR, filters, regulators, 3-terminal ICs
- Transducers: active/passive transducers, 9 different types of transducers
- Operational Amplifiers: differential amplifier, characteristics of opamp, why dual power supply is necessary, parameters of opamp, inverting/non-inverting amplifier, adder, subtractor, integrator, differentiator, buffer, comparator, Schmitt trigger, etc.
- Modern Electronics Communication: elements of communication system, satellite comm., WAN, MAN, LAN; optical fiber comm., facsimile FAX, Cell phone technology, RADAR communication, etc.
- Study of Integrated Circuits: complete study of IC 555, IC 741 and IC LM 317.