- Publisher: Vidyasagar Academy, Akola
- Editor: D S Vidyasagar
- Edition: 7th Edition
- Available in: Peperback, Kindle
- ISBN: 978-81-92465-5-5
- Published: July 10, 1998
The most useful book/notes for the students of 12th bifocal electronics. It contains 7 chapters: Number Systems, Logic Gates, Logic Families, Combinational Logic Circuits, Flip Flops, ADC & DAC Converters, Computer Fundamentals.
Every chapter starts with the HSC Board prescribed syllabus. Each topic is explained with detailed description, neatly drawn circuits, covering conceptual depth of the topic and its relevancy with the syllabus of 11th standard.
At the end of each chapter, full board pattern exercise is given which contains objective type questions, short answer questions, long answer questions and conceptual study questions.
Great creation by D.S.Vidyasagar Sir!
This paper covers 50 Marks out of 100 marks of theory. Check detailed marking scheme on this link.
- Number systems: binary, hexadecimal conversions, binary arithmetic, etc.
- Logic gates: AND/OR/NOT/NAND/NOR/Ex-OR; Boolean algebra, De Morgan’s theorems, identities, NAND/NOR as UBB, etc.
- Logic Families: bipolar and unipolar TTL/CMOS logic circuits, their working, etc.
- Combinational Logic Circuits: Mux, Demux, Encoder and Decoder, working, etc.
- Flip Flops: RS FF, clock concept, JK FF, MS FF, registers and counters, working, neat diagrams, etc.
- A/D & D/A Converters: weighted resistors D/A converter, R-2R ladder, simultaneous A/D converter, counter type, SAR converter, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals: basic computer system, memories, storage types, etc.