Dattaraj Vidyasagar is a long term veteran in the field of electronics, robotics and web designing. His unique teaching methodology has helped thousands of students to learn modern technology, with great practical skill. He authored number of books, notes, articles and innumerable booklets which are praised in the field of education…!
I am passionate of Electronics, Physics, Robotics, Web Designing and speed…! Engineer by education and a student of science & technology. People call me teacher!
My fields of interest are applied electronics, robotics & web designing. I’m an Engineer by education and a sincere student of science & technology. People call me teacher!
Recently, I was interviewed by the popular American magazine EEWEB. The interview is published on their website. You can read it on this link.
Awards of appreciation & Awards of excellence Received from:
- Award of Excellence by B.G.E.Society, Akola for creation of its website
- Award of Appreciation by RLT College of Science, Akola; for creation of its website
- Award of Excellence Social Service by Regional Transport Department (RTO); for designing India’s first traffic light down counter
- Award of Excellence Social Service by City Kotwali, Akola; for designing electronic mapping system of religious processions in Akola
- Award of Excellence Social Service by Rotary Club, Lioness Club, Akola
- Award of Appreciation by Vidarbha Sangeet Academy, Akola; for designing India’s first e-Tanpura
My Social Network
My Recent Activities
- Mentor of School of Scholars for the setup of ATAL Tinkering Lab – a national project of Niti Aayog, of Government of India.
- Conducted robotic workshops for the students from 7th standard to engineering level, all over Maharashtra, including Fergusson College, Pune.
- Project consultant in advanced microcontroller coding in agricultural automation.
My Academic Designations
- Chairman of Ad hoc. B.O.S. in (Animation) in Amravati University, Amravati; (Post Graduate Diploma in Animation)
- Member of Ad hoc. B.O.S. in (Sound Recording) in Amravati University, Amravati; (Post Graduate Diploma in Sound Recording)
- Worked as expert consultant for the Ad hoc. B.O.S. in (Bachelor of Fine Arts & Animation) in Amravati University, Amravati; (Post Graduate Diploma in Bachelor of Fine Arts & Animation)
- Visiting guest faculty in B.G.E. Society’s Smt. S.A. College, Akola; For the course of Post Graduate Diploma in Sound Recording;Subjects: Physics & Electronics of Sound, Studio Technology & Media, Sound Recording & Reproduction
My Published Papers
- EXCEL-LENT technological tool for enhancement of quality learning in ‘Analog Electronics and Physics’ for network analysis; International Conference on Applications of Advanced Technology for Enhancing Quality of Science Education at Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Shivaji Nagar, Pune (India): 26-27 Feb, 2015
- Black Holes: The veiled beauty in space; U.G.C. Sponsored National Conference on “Developing Frontiers of Physics, Astronomy and Space Sciences”, DFPASS-2010, 25th Sept. 2010
- Fuzzy Logic Methodology: Definite conclusion for vague, inaccurate, indefinite, noisy or even missing information; U.G.C. Sponsored National Conference on “Developing Frontiers of Physics, Astronomy and Space Sciences”, DFPASS-2010, 25th Sept. 2010
- Implementation of digital memory in home or other call bell systems; Electronics For You, online e-zine, October 1986, Citation Index: 29,
- More than 10 construction based project papers published in Electronics For You, online e-zine
- Internal system for RADARs and base stations for monitoring the direction of wind; Electronics For You, online e-zine, July, 1986,Citation Index: 13, Major reference: EFY & Elektor Journal;
- Testing the maturity of fruit containing carbohydrates and different sugar ingredients with non destructive method of fruit, either on the tree or detached from the tree; (A working research level project conducted under Dr. P.D.K.V. Agricultural Engineering & Technology Department; with Dr. Phirke), Dr. P.D. Agricultural University Journal, 2002
- Electronics Tanpura with 3 Octave tuning levels controlling system and built-in memory customisation of preset tempo, note and sound levels; (Research project, India’s first electronics tanpura, designed under the music guidance of Dr. Shakutai Palsokar and Pt. Aniruddha Khare, inaugurated by Pt. C.R. Vyas, during the year 1994)
- Electronic and computerized internet Google mapping system for Akola City; (Research project of electronics and internet mapping to maintain the Law & Order during processions and other police activities, designed for Police Department, City Kotwali, Akola, during the year 1999-2000)
- Pollution control in traffic light control system using digital type down counter display method; (Research project of digital traffic light control system, designed for Akola City Traffic Department, City, Akola, during the year 2003-2004)
43 websites designed since last 14 years. I like working with php coding and the WordPress environment.